Coaching is available via phone, video (or in person if you’re in the Rochester, NY area).
Coaching highlights individual strengths and supports limited beliefs and thinking patterns that keep you stuck. It's often a fast-paced, short-term, directive, and solution focused process. Coaching is meant for those who want to learn quick relational tools as well as gain education on general relationship topics.
Coaching does not diagnose or treat any kind of mental illness that is included in the DSM-V.
All coaching programs include:
- 1 initial intake and assessment session (mandatory)
- The creation and implementation of customized goal-setting plans
- Tools and techniques to assist with achieving success
- Solution-focused exercises to practice during sessions
- 1 complimentary 20-minute consultation call to determine if these programs are right for you (optional)
- Customized payment plans, if needed
Interested in next steps? That's great!
Use the form below to tell me more about what kind of support you're looking for. I typically respond within 48 hours.